Pardy Games has updated to 1.7!
A few of the changes include:
Our Users can now submit games more easier then before! Be part of Pardy Games! After it is submitted and ready for approval, Credits is given to you on the game page and the game shows on your profile in a 'submitted games' section.
You can now add friends by sending a request to another user. When the request is accepted, they are added to your friends list. You can then view friends-only leaderboards and challenge friends to beat your score.
Users can now challenge their friends to try and beat their high scores!
You are now able to submit your links on the links page. You are given a special referral link so you can track incoming clicks. Outgoing clicks are also tracked. Get your site known!
There's a bunch more, mostly self-explanatory:
- Game comments pagination
- Limited the number of page numbers to show (will only show previous 3/next 3 rather than all pages)
- New FGD feed
- Tracks the date/time of user's last activity, displayed in the admin panel/profile/friends list
- New category sort options - Most played and Highscore enabled
- News RSS feed
- Hightek template aesthetic improvements
- New settings for date format, advert duration
- Return user to previous page after login
- Plenty of bug fixes
- Unity 3D support